Tuesday 17 November 2015

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday to those of you who have successfully made it this far through the week!

When is this abysmal weather going to end? I vow never to moan about the weather when it's too hot... But I will incessantly whinge whenever it's cold and miserable. I'm currently sat, waiting for my nails to dry and listening to rain slapping the house and the wind whipping round the walls. 

Ok, so... Rant: Why is MS Word so ridiculous when it comes to formatting?! And does bad weather impact on the network at work, resulting in super slow save times? I literally sat for about an hour in work today just watching a usually slow Excel file at the best of times just flicker at me while it got stuck on a loop moving the curser from one cell to the other. Something that could have taken about 10 minutes took me several hours. Massively frustrating!

On a plus though, hubby and I cycled to the train station this morning (miraculously avoiding the rain!) which was so refreshing! Took a bit of planning, but so worth it. AND we somehow missed the rain on the way home too - mildly uphill - but I'll take the small victories. We even then went for a run. Finished off our healthy activity with a pizza and prosecco as one does. 

Let's see what Wednesday brings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment